We have listed below questions that customers most commonly ask us about The Garden Shop's website & services
- Can I place an order by phone?
- Is it possible to call to your shop?
- How will my order be delivered?
- Do you deliver at the weekends?
- If I pay for express delivery, will I get it the next day?
- Can I specify a time for delivery?
- What are your opening hours?
- Do you provide a landscaping or mowing service?
- Who pays for shipping if I am returning an item?
- What's the best way to contact TheGardenShop.ie
- Orders can only be placed via the website
- This is to prevent any mix ups with regards to products, qtys etc and it allows customers to review their order online before placing it.
Is it possible to call to your shop?
- We offer a collection service from our Depot in Portarlington, Co. Laois.
- This is for collection only - it is not possible to either place or edit your order here
- Customers who have placed order for collection - can pay by cash at our depot
- We use www.fastway.ie for all our deliveries. See our Delivery Options page for more information
- Unfortunately not - our courier service operates Monday to Friday
- The cost of providing a weekend delivery service has proven to be prohibitively expensive
- Express delivery on Any Order Placed Before 4pm will Guarantee that Order will be Shipped the Same Day using fastway couriers next day delivery service. Fastway courier achieve about a 98% success rate at delivering such orders next day
- No, but sometimes it is worth adding a shipping note to say your preferred time is as this will appear on the outside of the parcel and it assist the courier in fitting your order in his schedule that is convenient for you.
- Parcels are normally delivered within normal working hours i.e. between 8am to 6pm
- Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm (All year round)
- Note: We are open during lunch time on weekdays
- Saturday 9am to 12pm (All year round)
Do you provide a landscaping or mowing services?
- We do not provide a landscaping or Mowing service. We specialise in selling Gardening equipment & supplies online
Who pays for the shipping fees if I am returning an item?
- TheGardenShop.ie will ship the replacement goods to the customer for free but the delivery costs back to our warehouse are the customer's responsibility
- Alternatively customers can choose to drop the goods back to our depot in person
- See further information on our Returns Policy
The fastest and most efficient way to contact us is via email through our contact us page
Use this to
- Ask questions about products
- Check on a parcel that has been shipped
- Report a warranty issue
- We will get back to you promptly (normally within 60 minutes) with a detailed reply